Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Taking a Break

Holy Mother!!!!!!!!!! I forgot how much I HATE moving. I have over 12 bruises and pretty much been up since Thursday (for the love) so sleep and relaxation is much needed. So today we decided to take a break from everything and take Nella to the Marina and hang out. 

The San Leandro Marina is a beautiful spot to start your day or just to get away from it all. You'll enjoy the ocean breeze and the beautiful view of the bay. It is such a delicious site to witness. There is a mile loop that has exercise stations and benches all around the water. Not to mention a doggy park for little and large doggies. It's not only a park or field or body of water, but it's vast and there's so many parts to it.

It is seriously such a gem. I cannot believe it's free to enjoy it. There are so many cute squirrels everywhere and a ton of CRAZY geese. They can be menacing and once practically dive-bombed us!. The air is so fresh and there are parks for kids and places to BBQ. You can see the San Francisco skyline in it's glory, and on a hot day there is still a great breeze to cool you down.

Nella really loved swimming and playing in the water. We lost track of time and was there for almost 3 hours. If you are ever in San Leandro please stop by the Marina. I promise you will not regret it.

XO {ST}

No comments:

Post a Comment